To view your Training Plan you will need to login to your Training Peaks account, which you will have setup when you bought your training plan. Using a free athlete account is fine, you don't need to upgrade to Premium.
Training Peaks is easier to view on a laptop or desktop computer, but you can also use a phone or tablet.
- In the Calendar view you will see a Training Plan Library tab on the left with a logo that looks like a book or file (see image below).
- Click on this and you will see a list of any training plans you have bought.
- You can drag and drop your plan to your calendar.
- Choose to end the plan on your target race date (or the nearest Sunday).
- Or choose any start date (as long as it's a Monday).
- Once you have done this, you will be able to see all your workouts.
- Double click on them to open them up and see the detail.
- Go to day 1 of your plan for links with more details about using your specific plan.
This link will give you 5 simple steps for getting started with Training Peaks.
You can also contact Training Peaks support team if you have a platform related question.
Copyright Myprocoach Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.