- You'll find PDF document links in the workouts themselves, showing how to do any technique drills that are in that workout.
- Swim Workouts are written for you to swim in distance, either meters or yards (depending on where you live).
- Follow the distance and don't worry about how long the workout takes you (duration).
- It's a good idea to print your swim workouts and take them in a plastic sleeve to poolside (a small whiteboard also works).
Z1 Training Zone 1
Z2 Training Zone 2
Z3 Training Zone 3
Z4 Training Zone 4
Z5 Training Zone 5
FC Frontcrawl or freestyle
KICK Kicking on front while holding a kick float at arms length
FISTS Freestyle with clenched fists
BI Bilateral breathing (every 3 strokes)
DRILL technique drill (details in PDF attached to workout)
BUILD Do each rep or lap faster than the previous
CHOICE Any stroke or swim drill
PULL front crawl with pull buoy float between thighs
PULL ANKLES front crawl with pull buoy float between ankles
How the work:rest should be interpreted:
- 4 x 200FC as (50 in Z2, 50 in Z3, 50 in Z4, 50 in Z5) + 45 sec rests. Follow each 200 with 45 sec rest.
- 4 x 50FC in Z4 + 5 sec rests. Follow each 50 with a 5 sec rest.
Copyright Myprocoach Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.