The best way to use your training plan is via the Training Peaks app for phone, table and computer. You can also have our workouts emailed to you (do this in your account Settings).
You can also print off the training plan or export it to a PDF. It's not very pretty but all the information is there. Here's how:
- When viewing your training plan (in your Training Peaks calendar).
- Print from your internet browser File menu.
- It'll print what's on your screen at that time, which is normally 2 weeks training at a time.
- Scroll through the calendar and press Print (or export to PDF) every couple of weeks until you have the whole training plan.
- Print separately any attachments (if included in your plan).
Copyright Myprocoach Ltd © May 2018. All rights reserved.